Living Room and Corner Office Makeover with World Market
Have you ever heard of World Market? I hadn't until recently and having said that...I am so happy that I heard of them and had a chance to check them out. You will be tickled pink to see all that they have to offer which seems to be just about anything your little heart could desire and then some.
I did some online shopping to makeover my living room, which includes my office in the corner, and found everything I needed. While this virtual shopping trip was just a dream for me, you can find all the details at the end of this post to enter the HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes with the Grand Prize being a $10,000.00 World Market shopping spree and MORE!
First though, let me show you my living room.
The room is sort of a hodge podge of items. Almost everything in here right now has been given to us by family members or friends who were getting new furniture or moving and had items that were still too good to trash and offered these items to us. We were more than happy to have some 'gently worn' furnishings, the only down side being...nothing matches.
I used to have a separate room for my office but I had to give it up and there was nowhere else in the house for me to go...so the living room is where I work...tucked away right there in the corner.
And here's the TV and entertainment center.
Now for my dream living room ~ every piece below is from World Market.
1. Aegean Blue Dupioni Grommet Curtain// 2. Charcoal Luxe Three-Seat Sofa Canvas Slipcover // 3. Luxe Chair Slipcover in Charcoal// 4. 6x9 Grey and Plum Tufted Tatiana Rug// 5. Fuchsia Nina Chair// 6. Miner TV Stand// 7. Antique Black Easton Coffee Table //
*The chair and couch items above are the slipcovers only...but World Market sells the Luxe Chair Frame and the Luxe Three-Seat Sofa Frame 'bare' and allows you to choose as a separate purchase the slipcovers
World Market has office furniture as well and they even have a corner desk that's perfect for my little office.
1. Black Corner Office Desk//2. Black Ella Side Chair// 3. Grey Globe with Antique Gunmetal Stand// 4. Charlotte Lined Baskets// 5. Antique Black Verona Two-Shelf Bookcase//
Now for the details of this amazing Sweepstakes
HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at World Market of on Facebook
Wow! I always forget about World Market! Thanks for the reminder, MaryBeth! What a beautiful design board! And what a dreamy prize! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Roeshel ~ don't you wish there was a World Market near us? I just checked their locations and the closest one to me is 80 miles....I am sensing a road trip! Have a great night, Roeshel.
World Market is really a great store. I used to go there when I lived in California at least once a week. It was next to my office. It was nice just walking around and I always left the store with something cute, to decorate my apartment with.