The frost is on the pumpkin so to speak and autumn inspiration and creativity is at its peak. I loved seeing all of the awesomeness that was shared at last week's party and I absolutely cannot wait to see what you'll be sharing this week.Last week I was part of a Comfort Food blog hop - that pretty much should just be named the Mary Beth blog hop 😉 I'm all about comfort food and 12 delicious and easy-to-make recipes were shared. I posted my Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings recipe which you can find here as well as links to the other 11 delicious recipes.
I also shared an easy tutorial for these gold, glitter and polka dot Christmas Ornaments as part of the 31 Handmade Christmas Ornaments hop - each day for the entire month of October a new handmade ornament will be shared so be sure to stop by for updates daily and follow the post above for a list (in order) of all of the participants.
So now let's party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link back with a text link.
- Please do not add posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party - share the link party love!
- The party starts Monday night at 8 p.m. ET and ends Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. ET.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media accounts. Proper credit and links back will always be given.
You can subscribe below to receive a weekly email Party Reminder if you would like!
[inlinkz_linkup id=567791 mode=1]