Hello lovelies! How are you doing this fine day – you know it’s the longest day of the year – a part of me wishes everyday could be like this!
I had some craziness going on and didn’t get the features posted – I am so sorry about that – so tonight along with our party check out these features:
9 Colorful Summer Crafts to Make
DIY Vintage Ring Toss by I Should be Mopping the Floor
Summer Placemats by Hearth and Made
Homemade Playdough Recipe by Pastels & Macarons
DIY Bead Necklace by Pastels & Macarons
Painted Flamingo Onesie by Pink Heels Pink Truck
Colorful Summer Serving Tray by Flamingo Toes
Tryptic Wall Art by H2O Bungalow
Pom Pom Birds by Crafts a la Mode
Doily Stencil Cushions by Pillar Box Blue
Last week I shared my favorite skin cleansing pads…and they even remove my mascara gently….honestly, that’s a huge plus! I love my mascara and it is usually really hard to get off so check out that post if you want something that will clean your skin and remove your makeup like a champ!
and…this little printable is a freebie download to remind you of how beautiful you are….inside and out…. Print it out and keep it somewhere where you’ll see it daily… ♥
So now show us what you’ve been up to and let’s get this party started!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link back with a text link.
- Please do not add posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party – share the link party love!
- The party starts Monday night at 8 p.m. ET and ends Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. ET.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media accounts. Proper credit and links back will always be given.