This is a sponsored post but as always, all opinions are my own.
If you’ll be purchasing a new washer anytime soon you may be wondering what the benefits are of a front load versus a standard top loading washer. My washer is an old school top loader and when the day comes that I purchase a replacement I will definitely be choosing a front load for so many reasons and I’ve covered a few of them below.
Let’s talk about the details and benefits of the LG Front Load washers (and front load washers in general) available at Best Buy. Front load washing machines are built for efficiency and Cleaning and Convenience are at the top of the list when it comes to front load:
- The cleaning performance with a front load is better than top load; front loaders will typically use less water and also consume less electricity, the washer also spins faster to help keep clothes drier to reduce overall drying time. I know firsthand how important this is. Often times when I wash clothes in my old top load washer I have to run them through a second spin cycle because they are just too heavy (from leftover water) and if I place them directly into the dryer without this extra step my dryer takes at least two full cycles to dry a load. This is especially true for heavier laundry like towels and blue jeans.
- Best cleaning performance.
- Gentleness on clothes so they last longer.
- Most energy efficient to save on utility bills.
- Highest spin speaks to dry clothes faster.
As a total side note, I’m short, 5’2″, and not having to stand on my tiptoes to remove laundry from my top loader will be like heaven when I do make the switch to a front load washer!
And I love this add-on:
- SideKick compatible – providing additional capacity to wash 2 loads at once. I can’t count how many times we’ve been getting ready to go somewhere and the kids need pants but I need a sweater washed and since you can’t do both at the same time, the kids win. If this sounds like you the SideKick may be just what you need and right now if you purchase an LG Front Load Washer and SideKick you save an additional $150
If you have any questions about all of this info the Best Buy Blue Shirts are experts in the benefits surrounding LG Front-Load laundry
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.