As many of us are spending more time at home and looking for the most effective ways to keep our spaces not only clean and tidy but with an eye on as the CDC describes, “the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities,” I wanted to share the very best microfiber
disclosure: this post is sponsored by PerfectCLEAN.
I recently had the chance to review PerfectCLEAN® products and I am literally blown away by their quality and how well they clean.
Can You Really Clean Your Home Without Using Harsh Chemicals
YES! You absolutely can!
With these microfiber
Before sharing each of the items I’ve used I wanted to give you a little background on the quality and details of the products and why they are considered the best microfiber
- PerfectCLEAN® microfiber is made from the highest quality fiber available. These aren’t just any old microfiber. They are thicker, more durable, and the
cleaningpower is far superior in my opinion.
- They hold multiple patents including internationally patented “Built-in Antimicrobial Product Protection“, i.e. destroys or inhibits the growth of microorganisms and especially pathogenic microorganisms.
- PerfectCLEAN eliminates endotoxins from surfaces. (“Endotoxins are a toxin that is present inside a bacterial cell and is released when the cell disintegrates. It is sometimes responsible for the characteristic symptoms of a disease,..”)
- PerfectCLEAN penetrates invisible crevices in surfaces to cut out dirt & grime and “trap & remove” contaminants.
- Has the highest absorption capacity of any product tested and absorbs it faster.
All of the above puts these products in a whole other category for
Spoiler alert! Visit PerfectCLEAN and use Code HOWTO at checkout to save 25% off your order! AND, at the bottom of this post you can enter a giveaway for a Flexible Duster and Fringed Dusting Sleeve which is phenomenal!
Homemaking Coach’s PerfectCLEAN Product Recommendations:
High Performance Wipers
The wipers come in both 12″ x 12″ and 16″ x 16″ inch sizes and are available in orange, yellow, green, blue, and gray.
These wipers are thicker than ordinary microfiber wipes. They grab more dirt on the first swipe and are great for
These come in a pack of 5 and I recommend purchasing two packs, a 12″ x 12″ pack and a 16″ x 16″ pack, so you always have one available for daily
The wipers are also the best microfiber cloth for
The bath cleaning kit has several different items, all wonderful for keeping your bathroom(s) fresh and clean.
- High performance wipers (see details above).
2. 12″ flat mop – this can be used on walls and floors and dry or damp (not wet). My preferred method is to dry mop the floor to remove all the dust and loose items. I then swap out the flat mop for a clean one and lightly mist the mop with water mixed with vinegar (3 parts water, one part vinegar in a spray bottle) and then wipe the floor down. If using on walls, you can use either plain water to mist the flat mop or the vinegar water combo. These are amazing for wall cleaning and if using the telescopic handle you can clean walls that are much higher than average without the need for a ladder, which I really like.
3. Cleaning Mitt – this is PERFECT for
4. Scrub and Clean Sponge – – this was developed for one of the largest hotel management companies to remove the “sun tan oil ring-around-the-tub and shower” at tropical resorts. It cleans without scratching or damaging the surface. It will change the way you scrub your tub and sinks. It works WONDERS! *Use damp, not wet!
ALL of the products above, with the exception of the telescopic handle (of course), can be laundered. No more throwing away wipes or paper towels. These products not only clean exceptionally well, but they save money and the environment!
Dusting ceiling fans, shelves, and awkward surfaces in your home is easy with the fringe dusting sleeve and the flexible duster.. “The easy grip flexible duster can be manipulated into virtually any shape (ex: for recessed lighting; fan blades; cables; behind cabinets; cables; spindles; air vents & returns). Ideal for high, difficult to reach places and narrow spaces. Can be used dry for dusting or damp for light
The scrub & clean glove is one of those, I wish I had thought of that, items. The glove is great for dusting lampshades (which I usually forget to dust when I have the
Floor and Wall
Cleaning with Microfiber Cloths
Floor and wall cleaning are a breeze with telescopic handles, mop frames (18 inch or 12 inch), flat mops and fringe mops. I use the fringe mop pad first to catch all the loose dirt, dust, hairs, etc., from the floor. I then switch to a plain flat mop (slightly dampened with warm water), mist the floor with my favorite cleaner or squirt the cleaner on, and then wipe away the dirt.
So that you can see for yourself how awesome PerfectCLEAN products are, you can enter below for a chance to win a Flexible Duster and Fringed Dusting Sleeve for yourself!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget! Visit PerfectCLEAN and use Code HOWTO at checkout to save 25% off your order!