NILLA Wafer Cheesecakes
- 20 Lemon NILLA Wafers crushed - I used a food processor for this but you could also place them in a plastic bag with a seal and smoosh them up using a rolling pin
- NILLA Wafers for garnish
- 1 small container of raspberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small container of blueberries
- 1 8- ounce container of Mascarpone
Spoon a thick coating of the crushed Lemon NILLA Wafers into the bottom of a serving dish. I used some pretty champagne glasses that I never use and each glass will serve two so this is a nice dessert to share but you could also use 4 containers of your choice.
Top crushed Lemon NILLA Wafers with one-fourth of the mascarpone.
* puree raspberries and add 1 teaspoon sugar, mix well.
Top Mascarpone with the pureed raspberry mixture.
Top with the remaining mascarpone and the remaining crushed Lemon NILLA Wafers.
Garnish with NILLA Wafers.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg