Peppermint Brownie Pie
The perfect pie for the holidays. Moist, delicious, and easy-to-make peppermint brownie pie.
Servings 10 people
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mint-flavored chocolate pieces like Andes candies
- Whipped cream for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a saucepan, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter over low heat stirring often. Once fully melted, allow to cool slightly before proceeding to the next step.
Line pie pan with crust.
and vanilla until well blended.
Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
Add mint candies.
Place blended mixture in pie crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.