Golden Oreo Dirt Recipe
This golden oreo dirt pudding, or as I like to call it, golden oreo sand pudding, is the perfect no-bake dessert to serve during the hot summer months. This would also make a great dessert for a beach-inspired celebration.
Servings 12 people
- 24 Golden Oreos about 2/3 of a package, crushed
- 2 3.4 ounce packages of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ounces light brown sugar for garnish
Mix together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Once well mixed and smooth, gently fold in the Cool Whip.
Line beach pail with plastic wrap and add 1/2 of the crushed Oreos as a bottom layer.
Add pudding mixture and then add the remaining half of the crushed Oreos to the top.
Garnish with light brown sugar.