Slow Cooker Creamy Beef with Spinach Over Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 8- ounce package fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 10- ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 14 - ounce box of low-sodium beef broth I use bone broth for added depth of flavor
- 1 10 ¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup with garlic
- 1 8- ounce container sour cream
- 1 8- ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese cubed
- 1 12- ounce package No Yolks Broad Noodles
Slice mushrooms and chop onions.
Place ground beef, mushrooms, and onions in a large skillet and cook over medium heat stirring often until beef is no longer pink. Drain.
Drain spinach well.
Combine beef mixture, spinach, broth, canned soup, sour cream and Monterey Jack in a large bowl.
Spoon into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve over No Yolks Broad Noodles.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg