Sweet Roasted Pepper and Caramelized Onion Cheese Bread
A rich and delicious cheese bread that's perfect for family dinner or a party appetizer.
- 1 Jar Marinated Sweet Yellow & Red Roasted Peppers
- 1 Jar Roasted Bell Pepper Strips & Caramelized Onions
- 1 Loaf of Italian Bread fresh/not sliced
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-12 ounce package of shredded Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix butter and mayonnaise together until smooth.
This is just to taste ~ no measuring required ~ scoop out as much of the peppers from each jar as desired mix together and coarsely chop.
I didn't drain these as the marinade adds a smooth flavor to the cheese bread.
Add the chopped peppers and onions and cheese to the butter/mayo spread and mix just until blended.
Cut the Italian bread in half lengthwise.
Slather the bread halves with your spread.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese is melted.