Any investment in foreign property requires a serious approach and careful study of all aspects of the process. One of the most important steps is to choose the suitable type of housing. The neighborhood Emaar Beachfront in Dubai offers various types of residential housing for personal use and investment.
In this article, we discuss the advantages of living in a villa compared to an apartment. Below we also highlight the pros and cons of living in the metropolis of Dubai for expats to decide on the opportunity of relocation.
Villa or apartment in Emaar Beachfront
Explore the profits of acquisition of a villa in Emaar Beachfront and use it for permanent stay in 6 points.
1. Space and comfort
Villas in Emaar Beachfront usually have a larger area than apartments. This means that residents can enjoy more space and comfort. Villas usually have large living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as spacious kitchens and dining areas. This allows residents to feel more free and comfortable. Besides, the villas offer a lot of outside space for their residents. The feature is highly appreciated by families with children. The backyard garden and tranquil atmosphere create an ideal environment for raising children.
2. Private yard and pool
One of the main benefits of living in a villa is having a private courtyard and pool. This allows residents to enjoy the fresh air and exercise right in their home. In addition, having a private pool the residents can swim and relax in privacy.
3. Greater privacy
Villas are usually located in gated complexes or residential neighborhoods, which provides a greater degree of privacy. Residents can feel more free and comfortable knowing that their lives are securely protected and will not be watched by outsiders.
4. Greater security
Gated residential communities provide a greater degree of security. Residents can feel more secure in the knowledge that their lives and possessions are well-protected.
5. A greater degree of freedom
Living in a villa also provides a greater degree of freedom. It means that they can do everything they want without restrictions from neighbours or the complex administration. Of course, as a resident, you should obey the general norms and laws of the UAE. Still, living in a villa, you face a lower level of noise and disturbance.
6. A higher degree of luxury
Villas in Dubai are usually luxury properties and are high quality accommodations that meet modern standards. Residents can enjoy an outstanding level of comfort and luxury, which makes living in a villa in Dubai especially attractive. It is possible to find housing of unspoken richness and design from renowned fashion houses.
Villas in Emaar Beachfront for sale
Living in a villa in Dubai has many advantages over an apartment. Villas provide a greater degree of comfort, space, privacy, security, freedom, and luxury. However, before buying a villa, one should thoroughly research the market, apply only to licensed agents, check the legal clearance of the property, calculate all additional expenses and prepare financially.
To evaluate your abilities and choose the suitable accommodation in Emaar Beachfront, contact the real estate agency AX Capital. The professional agents consult you on the appropriateness of the chosen type of housing to your personal needs and help to invest the money properly.
Effectiveness of buying real estate in Emaar Beachfront
As in any other country, buying property in Dubai has its pros and cons. Further contemplation on both of them allows buyers to identify the effectiveness of the purchase.
The pros of buying a villa or apartment in Emaar Beachfront
- Safety. Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world, which makes it an attractive place to live and invest.
- Comfortable living. Emaar Beachfront offers a high level of comfort of living, thanks to the developed infrastructure, modern buildings and a lot of entertainment.
- A high level of profitability. Real estate in Emaar Beachfront is one of the most profitable investments, thanks to the stable growth of housing prices and high rents.
- Attractive tax regime. There are no taxes on income, inheritance and sale of real estate in Dubai, which makes it an attractive place to invest.
- High quality housing. Emaar Beachfront offers high-quality housing that meets modern standards. The buildings are developed with premium quality materials and designed by internationally renowned architects and designers.
- High rental opportunities. Emaar Beachfront is a luxurious resort area that attracts wealthy people and rich expats from all over the world. Some of them do not plan to relocate to Dubai and prefer to live in rental housing for several months. In such a way, the villa in Emaar Beachfront can bring up to 10% ROI per annum.
The disadvantages of buying a villa or apartment in Dubai
- High cost. Real estate in Emaar Beachfront is one of the most expensive in Dubai and the UAE in general, which can be a problem for people with a limited budget. If you plan to buy a villa in the neighborhood, be ready to pay more than AED 2 million, excluding obligatory additional expenses.
- High additional costs. When buying property in Dubai, high additional expenses such as taxes, agent commissions, etc. have to be considered. Calculate all the costs before the purchase to identify whether you will be able to cover them.
- Difficulties with paperwork. The paperwork for real estate in Dubai can be complicated and requires some knowledge and experience. However, it is important to address the certified specialists who will provide helpful assistance and facilitate the process of buying.
Buying property in Dubai is a serious step that requires a careful study of all aspects of the process. Despite the high cost and some limitations, Dubai offers a high level of living comfort, safety and high return on investment. However, before buying, you must carefully study the market, apply only to licensed agents, check the legal clearance of the property, calculate all additional costs and prepare financially.