This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Do you have a list of go-to recipes with the same basic ingredients? I do and it’s so helpful and such a timesaver because it allows me to use my mix and match ingredients to create family favorites.
A few weeks ago, I shared with you why I keep No Yolks noodles in my pantry for delicious and easy meals (you can see that post here) and today, I’m sharing another basic meal, this one for the slow cooker, utilizing No Yolks broad noodles.
No Yolks noodles are my favorite for slow cooker meals, soups, casseroles and also simply tossed with a bit of olive oil and fresh steamed veggies. They always cook up smooth, firm, and fluffy, and can cradle a hearty recipe (like the one below) easily.
Slow Cooker Creamy Beef with Spinach Over Noodles
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 8-ounce package fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 14 -ounce box of low-sodium beef broth (I use bone broth for added depth of flavor)
1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup with garlic
1 8-ounce container sour cream
1 8-ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese cubed
1 12-ounce package No Yolks Broad Noodles
Slice mushrooms and chop onions.
Place ground beef, mushrooms, and onions in a large skillet and cook over medium heat stirring often until beef is no longer pink. Drain.
Drain spinach well.
Combine beef mixture, spinach, broth, canned soup, sour cream and Monterey Jack in a large bowl.
Spoon into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve over No Yolks Broad Noodles.
P.S. My kids ask for No Yolks which makes me happy because they (No Yolks, not the kids) are a healthy egg noodle alternative made from egg whites with no cholesterol. They’re also low in fat and sodium and they come in several varieties including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski (these are PERFECT for Haluski), Dumplings and now, Stir-Fry.
They’re truly the only noodle you need and you can find additional creative recipe ideas at the No Yolks recipe page here.
Where to find No Yolks:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 8- ounce package fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 10- ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 14 - ounce box of low-sodium beef broth I use bone broth for added depth of flavor
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup with garlic
- 1 8- ounce container sour cream
- 1 8- ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese cubed
- 1 12- ounce package No Yolks Broad Noodles
- Slice mushrooms and chop onions.
- Place ground beef, mushrooms, and onions in a large skillet and cook over medium heat stirring often until beef is no longer pink. Drain.
- Drain spinach well.
- Combine beef mixture, spinach, broth, canned soup, sour cream and Monterey Jack in a large bowl.
- Spoon into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve over No Yolks Broad Noodles.
What’s your favorite noodle recipe?