Mushroom and Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Appetizers
If you've been searching for an simple and mouthwatering appetizer look no further than these Mushroom and Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Bites.
They are a delectable combination that is sure to impress! Combining the goodness of cream cheese with fresh mushrooms creates a tantalizing taste sensation that will make this recipe one your friends and loved ones will want more of.
This post contains helpful tips, tricks, and useful information! If you're in a rush, please use the "Jump to Recipe" link at the top of this post.
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
Whether served as quick snack or starter course, these crescent rolls offer up bursts of flavor and texture in each bite. Read on for all the delicious details!
When I was growing up I always loved the holidays because it meant time with family and some of my Mom's best
This Crescent roll mushroom and cream cheese appetizer was a delicious treat that I always looked forward to. We only had it a few times but those few times were enough to leave an impression on me.
Since the holidays are almost here I've been on the hunt for recipes that meant something to me growing up that I can share with my family and with you.
These are so easy to make and other than the Crescent Rolls contain only 5 ingredients - easy peasy, right?
This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Pillsbury® Crescent® Rolls
- cream cheese
- mushrooms cleaned and chopped
- Worcestershire sauce
- lemon pepper
See recipe card for quantities.
This is an overview of the instructions. Full instructions and nutritional information can be found in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Open container and separate dough into four rectangles, pressing seams together.
Combine cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper.
Chop mushrooms into bite sized pieces.
Gently stir chopped mushrooms into cream cheese mixture.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over Crescent rolls.
Roll into logs starting with the long side of the rectangle.
Brush with egg yolks.
Slice into 1 inch pieces.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, seam side down and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card below ⬇️ you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mushroom and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls Bites
- 16 ounces Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 2 tubes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces mushrooms cleaned and chopped
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Open containers and separate dough into eight rectangles total. Press seams together.16 ounces Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Combine softened cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper.8 ounces cream cheese, 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Gently stir in chopped mushrooms.16 ounces mushrooms
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over Crescent rolls.
- Roll into logs starting with the long side of the rectangle.
- Brush top of logs with egg yolk.1 egg
- Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, seam side down and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
Do you remember a recipe like this from when you were growing up or do you have a special recipe you make every year for the holidays? I would love to hear about it so please share.
Comments are closed.