Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Not only do I get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, but I also get to enjoy time with family.
This year, I wanted to create a special Easter printable using the Bible verse, Luke 24:6 - He is not here; He has Risen!
I hope you enjoy it for Easter and spring!
There are two options available for this printable, the first one with a plain background and the second has an aged violet polka dot background.
You can also find the matching Easter tablesetting place cards here.
- This printable is for personal use only.
- This design is available with multiple backgrounds.
- This design is only available in the 8×10″ size and will fit nicely in an 8.5 x 11 inch frame like this one.
- All four background options are available in the following formats:
Printing Your Images
- The PDF option is perfect for at-home printing and should be printed on standard-sized white cardstock which is heavier than regular printer paper.
- You can purchase compatible cardstock on Amazon using this link or at your favorite store.
Download Your - Printable:
- Download the printable with white background in PDF format.
- Download the printable with white background in JPEG format.
- Download the printable with purple polka dot background in PDF format.
- Download the printable with background in JPEG format.
- These downloads are also available here on Google Drive.
Other Free Printables You May Enjoy
- My free Vintage Easter Rabbit printable has a French vibe that you may like!
- This Free Bunny Hugs printable is an oldie but a goodie and has a tutorial for hand painting sweet bunnies on small drink cups for kids.
- Sometimes a Little Thing Can be Quite Important – a sweet little Mary Poppins quote (with vertical and horizontal print options).
- Vintage Easter Chicks from the same set as the Rabbit printables above.
I use my HP Envy printer for all the printing I do for home décor, photo printing, and business needs. Right now you can get two (2) years of free ink delivered right to your door (that's the option I use!).