Have you ever wanted to work from home but you don't even know where to start? You desire to spend more time with your family and either earn a full-time living at home or help to supplement the family income.
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
If that sounds like you, this information may be just what you need to move forward to live the life you deserve and to grow your business.
How My Work-at-Home Journey Started
First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I became a single mom 16 years ago. At that time, I had no idea what I was going to do to support myself and my children. It was scary but I knew, the gut kind of knowing, that we would be okay. Thankfully, at that time I had recently completed a program where I learned to be a medical transcriptionist. I did not want to take the course....nope, nada (I don't like anything medical) but my Father and my sister both persuaded me to do so. They saw the writing on the wall, so to speak, that I would be on my own. And so, with that certification, and help from a woman from my Bible study group, I had a job 4 months after I found myself single as a work-from-home medical transcriptionist for a growing doctor's office. That job led to another and another and I have worked from home ever since in multiple capacities. I did have a 5-year stint as the Director of Operations for a large medical transcription service (IN OFFICE- 60 to 80 hours a week - it was HORRIBLE) but even when I was working in that office I continued to do medical transcription from home. Granted, I didn't get much sleep, usually 4 hours a night, but I was able to keep a roof over my family's head and food on the table....which was my goal.
I no longer do medical transcription and for the last 2 years have worked as a social media editor for one, then another, national company, and these opportunities have allowed me to be with my children, homeschool my younger sons, take them to doctors appointments, play dates, and more. Being a work-at-home mom has allowed me the flexibility that I did not have when I was working in an office and that is why I still, to this day, prefer working from home. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Work from home jobs give freedom to some extent.
How You Can Work-at-Home
I do understand that even though working from home may be your heart's desire, you may not know where to start and that's why today I want to share with you the Ultimate Work-at-Home Bundle. This is a great starting point to get your gears working and to start (or continue) to lay a foundation for working from home successfully and it's not going to cost anywhere near as much as my medical transcription certification did. In fact, it's less than $50.00.
The total value of the bundle is $2,336.10 but you can buy it now for $47.00.
The bundle includes 30 eBooks, 1 audiobook, 14 eCourses, 5 printable packs
and 7 bonuses (3 physical + 4 digital), total value: $320
Here is the full Product List
- How to Find Real Work From Home Jobs, Plus 150 Companies That Hire! by Anna Thurman ($5.99)
- How to Start a Home Cake Business in 30 Days: Turning your Cake Dreams into Reality! by Rebekah Allan ($73.65)
- I Got Scammed So You Don't Have To: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs in a Scamming Economy by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
- Jump-Start Your Work at Home General Transcription Career: The Fast and Easy Way to Get Started! by Lisa Mills ($2.99)
- The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
Etsy & Product Sales
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley ($12.00)
- Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan by Janet LeBlanc ($21.00)
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira ($197.00)
- Get Retail Ready by Melissa Bolton ($37.00)
- The Art of Audience Building for Etsy Sellers by The Hunting Handmade Collective ($4.99)
- The Etsy Seller's Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak ($12.00)
- Freelance Design Freedom by Jessica Safko ($29.00)
- Hell to Pay 2: A Freelancer's Guide to Money, Taxes, and More! by Clients From Hell ($38.00)
- How to Get Great Freelance Clients by Carol Tice ($9.99)
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can't Say No To by Lizzie Davey ($79.00)
- The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Ten Strategies To Stop Feeling Like a Fraud at Work by Elizabeth Harrin ($12.15)
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits by Janine Allis ($9.99)
- Jeff Goin's Work at Home Package by Jeff Goins ($13.49)
- The Official Master Your Game® Planner Pack by Nereeda McInnes ($29.95)
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($17.00)
Getting Things Done
- More in Less: 21 Productivity Hacks for Creatives by Hilary Sutton ($2.99)
- Project Management for Creatives: Principles to Simplify and Streamline Creative Work by Sarah Parsons ($9.99)
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule so You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews ($2.99)
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors ($19.00)
- Work Less, Spend Less by Loralee Hutton ($17.00)
Growing a Business
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates ($29.00)
- Business ePlanner: Big Business Planning for Small Businesses by Martin Jakubec ($15.00)
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($147.00)
- FindMe: An SEO Cookbook For Busy Entrepreneur by Rachel Brenke ($129.00)
- How to Network Like a Boss from Home by Amy Bellgardt ($29.97)
- How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love by Serena Star-Leonard ($15.19)
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie ($297.00)
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
- Promotions Planning Kit by Stephanie Morgan ($29.99)
- Simple Goal Setting Strategies: Create A Plan, One Step at a Time by Christina Lerchen ($14.99)
Legal & Accounting
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn ($47.00)
- Conquer Cash Flow: Get Paid Faster and Increase Cash Flow by Carrie Smith ($59.00)
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright ($19.95)
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy ($196.00)
- E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells ($47.00)
- Rockin' Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach ($247.00)
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter's Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky ($9.99)
- VA Prep School by Lydia Senn ($45.00)
- Another option, if you have the proper background, is to offer online tutoring.
Work + Life Balance
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom's Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman ($67.00)
- Stand Out: A Real World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy by Alison Hill ($7.99)
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom: Sanity-Boosting Systems and Strategies So you Can Have a Peaceful, Productive AND Profitable Summer! by Prerna Malik ($9.00)
- The Great Life Redesign: Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen ... Today by Caroline Cameron ($14.95)
- Artsy Couture - $25 sitewide credit (International shipping available, shipping fees will vary by order size)
- Atlas Coffee Club - $15 credit towards a subscription (shipping within the US only, $3.95 shipping fee required on all orders)
- SquareHue - BoxNo. 3, $21 value (shipping within the US only, $5 shipping fee required)
- Businessese - Website Disclaimer Template ($99 value), digital offer
- Focuster - 3 months FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- ListPlanIt - 3 month Pro membership FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- Meet Edgar - 1 month FREE ($75 value), digital offer; (existing monthly subscribers can redeem a 25% off credit; Existing annual subscribers at 10% off credit)
- SaneBox - $25 subscription credit, digital offer
If this has been something you've been thinking about, I hope this bundle helps you. Plus, there's also a 30-day guarantee so if you're not happy for any reason you don’t feel the bundle is right for you, simply email the customer service team within 30 days to receive a full refund.
Here's to the beginning of something wonderful!