Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip
This is a delicious and creamy hot artichoke and crab dip that can be baked in the oven or made in a slow cooker. Perfect for holiday entertaining!
I'm an artichoke dip fan....and a crab meat fan...and anything hot and dippy fan so this recipe has my name written all over it! 🙂
The ingredients aren't hard to find so that's a plus. It's delicious, another plus, and you can make it ahead of time or in a crock pot.
Below is the step-by-step recipe with pictures but at the bottom of the post is a printable version so you can print it out and have it when you need it.
Hot Artichoke and Crap Dip Recipe
14-ounce can or jar of artichoke hearts drained and chopped.2 6-ounce cans crab meat, drained1 cup mayonnaise¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Crackers, pita chips or toasted bread rounds for serving
Place in an oven-safe casserole dish (these are the ones I use often) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.If
Now wasn't that easy? Do you have a favorite go-to appetizer recipe?
Some other appetizer recipes you may enjoy
*Printable Recipe Below
Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounce can or jar of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 12 ounces crab meat drained 2 6 ounce cans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place in an oven-safe casserole dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.
- If cooking in a crock pot, mix well, place in crock pot on low and heat for 4 hours.
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.