Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are my own.
How Exciting ~ You're Getting Married! Now What?
Back when I got married a little over 10 years ago I didn't sign up for a wedding registry. I really wish I had. I see so many beautiful items for our home and for us as a couple and how wish I had them. My husband suggested we sign up now but somehow I don't think that would work. 😉
Where to Register?
If I had to do it all over again I know right where I'd head to start the registry process ~ Target Wedding Registry.
- It's easy to register and you'll even be provided with an inspiration starter list ~ don't worry about not knowing where to begin ~ Target is there to help you ~ they take this very seriously!
- The week of your event you'll receive a coupon for saving 15% on the remaining registry items in store and online. Didn't get everything you wanted....it's okay ~ you are your beloved can get it at 15% off.
- Easy returns. Thought you wanted it but now you don't ~ no worries - returns are easy.
What Should You Add to Your Registry? Here are Some Basics
1. KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer ~ I have a KitchenAid stand mixer and use it at least once a week. You can make everything from mashed potatoes (we're potato people here) to fancy
2. Nikon P530 16.1MP Digital Camera ~ Pictures, pictures, pictures! I can honestly say that picture taking with a good quality camera is something you will BOTH cherish. My husband and I can count the pictures we have together on two hands.....so sad but with this you two can take pictures of each other, of the two of you together or your first home (plus so much more).
3. Threshold Etched Glass Drinkware Collection ~ Basic glasses are great to have on hand for when it's just the two of you or when you have a house full of guests. Everything matches and creates an overall welcoming uniformity.
4. Threshold Bar Cart - I don't have a bar cart but I really wish I did. Think outside of the box with this item. You can use it for what it's original intent is but you can also use it for outdoor entertaining in the warmer months, use it in your bathroom to hold towels, baskets with your personal hygiene items, candles for when you want to have a romantic bath, etc.
5. Calphalon Stainless Steel Cookware - my cookware STINKS. Someday I want this set and it is actually on my personal wish list. I would love to cook with this. It's timeless and you will have it for years and years to come.
6. SONOS PLAY: 5 Wireless HiFi System - What can I say? A wireless HiFi system from SONOS would be amazing. My husband and I went to Target last week to look at the items on this list and when we got to the SONOS he stood there and kept listening to the systems they had on display. He was somewhat mesmerized by it all but the fact that we had our kids there with us quickly snapped him back into reality. Get this while you can and ENJOY it together.
Put these items on your Target Wedding Registry and when you get them and unpack them put them to use.
Use your cookware and mixer to make a romantic dinner serving using your bar cart and drinkware ~ this was one my husband and I had a few years ago in our basement (it was the only place we could be alone and this was our menu:
To stay with the romantic mood use the SONOS to play your favorite songs ~