The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
In my home with a family of five, there is always dirty laundry and not just little hampers of laundry, PILES of laundry. My two oldest sons work out several times a week and I can’t let that laundry sit for too long. The aroma is a bit off-putting to say the least. Right now, I have a very trusty washer and dryer that I am ever thankful for, but, I do dream about new appliances and I’ll bet you do, too.
I just recently became familiar with the LG Twin Wash system at Best Buy. When I first saw it, I thought it looked sleek and awesome but then I became curious as to why it was referred to as “twin wash” and that’s when I started to get excited.
See the picture above? The twin wash is referring to the LG SideKick pedestal washer. You can wash smaller loads in that washer when you don’t need to do a “big” load and you can even do that load while the washer above is doing its job as well.
Most weeks I spend two days doing laundry. I don’t stand in the laundry room the entire time but between running up and down the steps to throw loads from the washer into the dryer it takes several hours each of those two days. The LG Twin Wash system would be a huge time saver for any family and now through 4/25 receive up to $500 off an LG laundry solution for your home.
If you’ve been waiting for right time to get a new Washer and/or Dryer, this may be a perfect time. If you do get a set, I would LOVE to hear about.
More details to ponder and in case you missed the link above, here it is again: LG Twin Wash system at Best Buy
The innovative LG TWIN Wash is all about efficiency, helping you get more clothes cleaner in less time. With a combined capacity of up to 6.6 cu. ft., the TWIN Wash boasts an ergonomically elevated and angled door that makes loading and unloading easier. Plus, the LED control panel is located on the door, right at your fingertips.
- TurboWash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on larger loads with outstanding cleaning performance
- TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for greater cleaning power
- The full-width lid helps prevent spills thanks to an easy-to-fill detergent tray with recessed design
Discretely styled with a concealed control panel, the LG SideKick not only functions as a secondary washer but also raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and matches the pedestal beneath your LG dryer.
- 1.0 cu. ft. capacity is just the right size for cleaning smaller loads as often as you need
- Delicates, hand washables, and workout wear get the special care they deserve
- The LG direct drive motor has fewer moving parts for greater efficiency, plus a 10-year warranty
- Magnetic remote control offers a convenient way to start, stop, or select a cycle