Cookies and Cream Chocolate Mousse is an easy dessert recipe that will wow everyone with it’s delicious, light, and fluffy texture and amazing taste!
Cookies and Cream Chocolate Mousse
If you like recipes that don’t have a lot of ingredients yet pack a punch when it comes to flavor and that’s ready to serve in under an hour (including chill time) then this delicious Cookies and Cream Chocolate Mousse is for you.
This simple recipe gets an added depth of flavor from Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce which is a great basic ingredient, made with pure cane sugar and natural flavors, and can be drizzled over
Now, don’t stop there. Get creative and add it to brownies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more. I would love to hear your ideas or recipes you’ve tried it in. I’m always looking for new ways to use delicious products like this.
You can find the Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce at Walmart in the cocoa or ice cream topping section.
How to Make Cookies and Cream Chocolate Mousse
Cookies and Cream Chocolate MousseMary Beth
- ⅓ cup Torani Cookies & Cream Flavored Sauce
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 6 cream-filled cookie sandwiches broken into smaller, bite sized pieces *optional
- 1 tbsp whipped cream *optional
- In a chilled bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. I place my beater(s) and bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes prior to whipping cream and that always helps to make the process quicker.
- Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce and cocoa.
- If using the cream filled cookies, add to the bottom of serving bowls or cups evenly distributing between each cup.
- Spoon the mousse on top of the cookie pieces and refrigerate until you're ready to serve or at least 45 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and more Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce before serving.
Top with whipped cream and more Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce before serving.
Now, wasn’t that easy?
My family absolutely loved it and they want it again. I didn’t tell them how easy it was to make, I want them to think I slaved over it for hours.