These chocolate covered marshmallow pops are fun to make and so easy to customize for any special celebration like baby showers, birthday parties, and more!
The particular marshmallow pops I'm sharing today is specifically for St. Patrick's Day but a simple change up of sprinkles and chocolate makes it perfect for almost any occasion.
This was inspired by my sweet and simple ice cream party post that's filled with fun party ideas...and sprinkles!
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
See recipe card for quantities.
Cut straws in half.
Place ½ of straw into each marshmallow.
Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil and stir until smooth.
Dip marshmallows in chocolate and place on wax paper lined tray.
Cool in refrigerator to set.
Melt white chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
Spoon into piping bag and cut a small tip off the end.
Drizzle pipe white chocolate over the marshmallow pops.
Shake on themed sprinkles.
Cool again in the refrigerator until set.
Hint: This is a fun recipe to make with kids. They love the sprinkles part...and the eating!
For convenience sake, here is a list of some of the equipment and extras used to create this recipe.
- Themed straws
- small glass bowls (for melting chocolate)
- piping bag and tip set
- wax paper
- baking tray that will fit in refrigerator
- themed sprinkles
Since these marshmallow pops are entirely coated in chocolate and the candy coating protects the marshmallows from drying out and getting hard these will last about a week if kept in a long airtight container or plastic Ziplock bag.
These can also easily be stored in the refrigerator if desired.
My favorite way to melt chocolate is in the microwave.
- Choose a microwave safe bowl (I prefer glass bowls like these).
- Microwave the chocolate in 30 second intervals just until almost completely melted.
- Stir until smooth and shiny!
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- Themed Straws cut in half
- Place ½ of a straw into bottom of each marshmallow.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil and stir until smooth.
- Dip marshmallows in chocolate and place on wax paper lined tray.
- Cool in refrigerator to set.
- Melt white chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into piping bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Drizzle white chocolate over marshmallow pops.
- Shake on themed sprinkles before white chocolate sets.
- Cool again in refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.