“I’m sharing how I use Zep PowerFoam Tub and Tile Cleaner to get my bathroom
Show of hands who likes to clean their bathroom? I’m counting….1….1…okay, I only got to 1 😉 I actually do like
All you have to do is spray the foam on the areas you want to clean ~ tub, tile, and sink. The cleaner dissolves tough soap scum, calcium deposits, lime scale and more.
This is the tile around my tub before ~ see to the left of the soap holder the white area on the tile…that’s built up calcium deposits…YUCK! I usually have to scrub this for quite some time to get it clean.
Instead of scrubbing, this time I sprayed the area and let the PowerFoam sit for 3 minutes (don’t let it dry).
Next, I wiped it down with a microfiber cloth.
I then rinsed it well and here is the after….isn’t it amazing? The calcium deposits are gone and the tile is shining! (Notice the bathtub below shining as well). I was absolutely thrilled and, it smelled good as well! No chemical smell overload ~ this has the aroma of Morning Rain ~ ahhhhh…now I don’t mind
So here your 5 Scrub-Free Bathroom
1. Use Zep PowerFoam to clean your tub, tile and sinks.
2. Keep your bathroom fan free of dust by spraying the vents with canned air ~ the same product you use for
3. Showerhead – This is an oldie but a goodie ~ fill a plastic bag with vinegar, grab a rubber band and place the bag filled with vinegar over the shower head and secure with the rubber band. Let this soak overnight. Remove the bag in the morning and admire your clean showerhead.
4. Drains – the best way to keep drains from backing up is by maintaining them. I like to use baking soda and vinegar to keep the drain running smooth.
5. Toilet – Drop two antacid tablets in the bowl and let sit for 20 minutes before flushing. This will brighten up your bowl with no scrubbing. Do this at least once a week and you may never have to scrub again.
Do you have any scrub-free tips for keeping your bathroom clean? I’d love to hear about them.
You can check out my other easy Homemaking Tips by clicking on the picture below