This post was sponsored by BUSH’S® Chili Beans as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
What Makes a Great Chili?
There are so many delicious chili recipes that picking just one as my favorite would be nearly impossible.
The chili I grew up with, a hearty ground beef version with fresh celery, onions, sauce, spices, and beans was always my favorite and I actually thought it was the only way to make chili until I got older and started playing around with recipes. Tweaking. Adding. Subtracting. Substituting.
The one common component of all great chili recipes is the use of quality ingredients and that’s why I choose BUSH’S® Chili Beans no matter what kind of chili I make.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CHILI
Recently, I wanted to make something a little different but something that wouldn’t take a lot of prep time. I came across a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili, changed it up a bit to save time, and absolutely loved how it turned out and so did my family!
I started with a rotisserie chicken, it doesn’t get much easier than this and I used BUSH’S Mild Kidney Chili Beans plus a few other basic ingredients.
I didn’t need to worry about pulling out and measuring spices, the BUSH’S Chili Beans are already flavored.
I bought the rotisserie chicken the day before and refrigerated it until I was ready to use it….hence the less than appealing appearance BUT it does make it much easier to pull the meat off for recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2 cans BUSH'S Chili Beans any variety
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 celery rib sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 2 cans (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes undrained
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- Heat oil in slow cooker. Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic. Saute until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, and hot sauce.
- Add shredded chicken and stir. Cook for 2 hours.
- Add BUSH'S Chili Beans, stir.
- Add softened cream cheese and stir gently.
- After adding the BUSH'S Chili Beans and cream cheese, cook for another 15 to 30 minutes and serve!
Why I Choose BUSH’S Chili Beans?
BUSH’S Chili Beans are an easy way to give your favorite chili recipe even more chili flavor and they’re made just for chili.
Whether you like to use pinto, kidney, black, white, red or mixed beans, mild, medium or hot sauce, BUSH’S Chili Beans offer the variations and flavors to complement your chili recipe perfectly and, if you are not satisfied with the BUSH’S® Chili Beans product you purchased, you can register to receive a coupon for a free BUSH’S® Beans product up to 16 ounces. This could include BUSH’S® Baked Beans, Variety Beans, Savory Beans and more
- Some restrictions may apply. Visit bushschilibeansguarantee.com for complete terms and conditions.
Once you try BUSH’S Chili Beans you’ll never want to use any other beans in your chili creations.
What is your absolute favorite way to make chili? I would love to see and hear about how you add your own personal touch to this classic recipe.