Use your slow cooker to make this delicious Steak Soup with Noodles. It's so easy and you can start it in the morning and forget about it until it's time to add the noodles.
It's Slow Cooker Week here at The How-To Home and all week long I'll be sharing a different Slow Cooker Recipe each day like this Queso Blanco Dip (Cheese Dip!) and this Creamy Reuben Casserole Dip - both great for holiday entertaining, parties, or just kickin' back and binge-watching some Hulu.
This post contains helpful tips, tricks, and useful information! If you're in a rush, please use the "Jump to Recipe" link at the top of this post.
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
Steak Soup with Noodles Made in the Slow Cooker
When the days start getting shorter and cooler I turn to soups for a lot of our meals.
They're easy to prepare and when you use the slow cooker you can get it ready in the morning and then get busy for the day without having to think about dinner again until it's time to eat!
This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- sirloin tip roast
- all-purpose flour
- olive oil
- beef broth
- uncooked broad noodles
This is an overview of the instructions. Full instructions and nutritional information can be found in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a zip-top bag. Add beef cubes to bag, seal bag, and shake to coat.
Sautee beef in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook until browned then place in bottom of slow cooker.
Mix beef broth, ketchup, and onions in small bowl.
Pour above mixture over beef.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until beef is tender.
Add noodles to slow cooker and cook an additional 20 minutes until noodles are tender.
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card below ⬇️ you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
Slow Cooker Steak Soup with Noodles
- 3 pounds sirloin tip roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 16 ounce package uncooked broad noodles
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a zip-top freezer bag.¼ cup all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- Add beef cubes and shake to coat.3 pounds sirloin tip roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sautee beef in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook until browned then place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix beef broth, ketchup and onions in a bowl.1 small onion, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 4 cups beef broth
- Pour above mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes until noodles are tender.1 16 ounce package uncooked broad noodles
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
More Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes from The How-To Home