Checklist of the Best How-To Kitchen Cleaning Hacks
Whether it's spring
I recommend "spring
Mark time on your schedule for your spring/seasonal
Check your supplies to assure you have everything you'll need in advance.
If your kids are younger, arrange your
Plan dinner so that you're not frazzled and ordering out at the last minute.
Cleaning Supplies and Storage Containers
Two Spray bottles: one for vinegar and one for a vinegar solution (half vinegar-half water)
This is a good time to think small-term functionality and implement glass jars and catchalls for organizing anything that is usually left on the countertops.
*The glass jars and the sponge and brush organizer are part of the giveaway!
Cleaning Hacks and Tips
Work from Top to Bottom - Ceiling to Floor
- Start with your ceiling. Place an old t-shirt over the bristles of a broom and gently sweep the ceiling paying attention to corners. This is an easy way to get the dust bunnies off your ceiling.
- Clean light fixtures and replace bulbs if necessary. I like to take down my light fixtures and give them a good
cleaningwith a 50/50 vinegar-water solution. Allow to dry thoroughly before putting back in place.
- Remove curtains and draperies. Launder or dry clean. All of my curtains are machine washable. I take them down, give them a good shake outside and then launder. I rehang them right from the washer but if they are a heavier fabric, dry as indicated on the care instructions.
- Wipe down curtain rods. Dust and grime (from
cooking) can adhere themselves to the rods and these should be washed as well before placing the freshened curtains back on the rod.
- Wash walls using the two-bucket method.
- Wipe down kitchen cabinets - doors and drawers including handles and hardware.
- Remove photos and papers and anything else on your refrigerator and wipe it down paying close attention to the handles - these are real grime catchers.
- Wipe down dishwasher and stove/oven. Use a toothpick to remove built-up dirt from any recessed areas. You'll be shocked at the gunk in this small crevices.
- Disinfect garbage can, inside and out and give your garbage can a good
- Sweep or vacuum floors paying close attention to the corners. Give them a good scrubbing as well if your flooring can handle it.
Cleaning Checklist - Click the Link Below
Checklist-of-the-Best-How-To-Kitchen-Cleaning-Hacks-Printable - Rainbow
Now that you're done
Remove the On-Cor Barbecue Sauce & 6 Boneless Rib Shaped Patties from the oven and cut each patty in half so that they will fit easily on your sliders.
Cut slider buns in half, if necessary, and top with a pattie and coleslaw and serve!
Now, admire your clean kitchen and check another item off your to-do list.
When do you start your spring
My favorite is the one that you reviewed. The only difference is that we put them on hoagie buns to make them more like the restaurant variety. I also save the leftover barbecue sauce to use on other things. That stuff is good enough to drink.
I agree that sauce is good!
I like their chicken patties!
The chicken patties are a great choice!
My favorite On-Cor entrée is the Salisbury steaks they are so yummy. My cleaning tip is to donate everything that you do not use and then organize and label.
The Salisbury steaks are really good and I agree about donating what you don't use. I did a purge almost two years ago and it made such a huge difference. I'm about ready to do another one.
We like the chicken patties.
I love the turken slices with gravy - actually all their products are good. Thanks for the givaway.
You're welcome, Anne!
I haven't tried any of their product yet but will definitely be getting some of the popcorn chicken and the meatballs !! Thanks for the giveaway !!
You're welcome, Brenda, and the popcorn chicken does sound delicious!
Love the Lasagna!
My family and I do, too. I usually just add a salad and maybe some breadsticks and dinner is ready. So easy.
Our favorite is the Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
Our favorite is the chicken patties.
We like the Salsbury Steaks and Gravy.
(also, I am now terrified of what I might find in the crevices of my kitchen appliances. I've never gotten that in depth. I may need a Costco sized box of toothpicks)
You made me laugh! Trust me, I don't pick at every area in my kitchen, that would be downright scary! 🙂 Thanks so much for stopping by.
I am just hearing about these but have already put those boneless bar b q riblets on my phone shopping list!
They are so good and there is a lot of extra sauce which my kids used their bread to sop up! Nothing was wasted. 🙂
My favorite is the macaroni and cheese!
That seems to be a consensus. I'll have to try that next! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Chicken Parmigian is our favorite.
That's a great choice, Holly!
I love, love, love the lasagna!
Me, too! 🙂
I like the Penne pasta with meatballs!