This easy pumpkin snack board tutorial will show you how to make one for your next party! It's perfect for Fall gatherings.
This festive charcuterie board is perfect Halloween parties, after school play dates, school parties and almost any fall gathering.
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
💟Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Easy to put together in less than 10 minutes.
- Can be made with items that are most likely in your pantry and refrigerator.
- It's super cute and a wonderful way to make happy memories!
- salted small crackers like Cheez-its
- square crackers similar to saltines
- string cheese
- hard cheese
- salted straws (like veggie straws)
- pretzel sticks
- pitted olives
- peanuts in wasabi breading
- Cut hard cheese into small triangles.
- Peel the carrots, cut into thin sticks of the same size.
- Peel apart the string cheese.
- Break the straw into the same pieces.
- Place the carrots down the middle of the board.
- Add the string cheese to the top of the board and then add pretzel sticks.
- Make the mouth with a base of blueberries outlined with the wasabi peanuts and topped with the veggie straws.
- Outline the sides of the face with the larger square crackers.
- Add cheese triangles to the area under the mouth.
- Place Cheez-its in the cheek area and top with olives to form eyes.
- This is where you can go wild! Use your favorite cheese, green olives instead of black....stuffed olives or even cucumbers for the eyes, peas in place of the wasabi coated peanuts for the mouth outline, pumpkin seeds for teeth, pepperoni for the eyes, make anything you like work....this is your creation...have fun!
- Use gluten free crackers and other gluten free ingredients for any guests with this type of food intolerance.
- Substitute snap peas for the wasabi covered peanuts so that this is safe for anyone with a nut allergy. Remember to always read food labels if in doubt!
A round charcuterie board is the only equipment needed other than a knife to cut the cheese. I have a round cutting board/charcuterie board that is perfect for this pumpkin but I also have a large charcuterie board with a handle that can double as a pumpkin stem so either way, handle or no handle, you can make an adorable snack board.
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods