How to make a McDonald’s Copycat Mocha Frappe at home. All you need is a few basic ingredients and a blender!
McDonald’s Copycat Frappe Recipe
I love coffee but not Starbuck’s.
Dunkin’ Donuts is my preferred coffee if it’s hot but if it’s cold and decadent, I love McDonald’s Mocha Frappe.
You could say I’m a bit hooked. They’re delicious but expensive so I wanted to create my own recipe for the next time the urge to have one hits and this recipe is the closest I’ve found to the real thing. An almost perfect duplicate that I like to call my McDonald’s Copycat Mocha Frappe.
How to Make a Frappe in a Blender
McDonald's Copycat Mocha Frappe RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 24 ounces brewed coffee put 1 1/2 cups aside and use the remainder for ice cubes
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup half and half
- 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of coffee for the frappe and freeze the remaining coffee in ice cube trays. I find it easier to make the coffee the night before and freeze the ice cubes so that I can have this the next day.
- Place ice cubes into blender.
- Add chilled coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup, milk, and half and half.
- Pulse and blend just long enough to combine all the ingredients.
- Evenly divide between 3 glasses. Add whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate and serve!
You May Also Like:
- How To Make an Iced Lemon Pound Cake That’s Better Than Starbucks
- Crock Pot Ribs with Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce
- Grilled Texas-Style Flank Steak