The BEST Air Fryer Frozen Steak Fries
These are the only directions you'll need to make
Tip for Different Frozen French Fries - Temperature and
I'll share with you how to adapt and adjust the cook time and different temperatures of this
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
If you've ever had Red Robin steak fries and love them, these air fryer frozen French fries are seriously just as good and cost a lot less to make than a trip to a restaurant, take less time, and other than an
Recipe Ingredients for
Air Fryer Frozen Steak Fries:
Frozen Steak Fries – that’s it! As far as a specific recommendation, I was looking for my favorite brand, Ore Ida Steak Fries, but I couldn’t find them and so I opted for the store brand, and they turned out great! They are the perfect easy side dish for almost any meal.
As far as a specific make or model of
I do find
The PowerXL is a basket style
How to Make - Frozen French Fries
Air Fryer Recipe
This step is optional but I like to do it. Spray or brush a little oil onto the
After prepping the tray with oil (optional) place the French fries in a single layer in the
Put the basket into the
Remove the fresh
Serve with ketchup or any of your favorite fry sauces.
Here are More Tasty Dipping Options below in case you want to try something a little different!
- Malt Vinegar (anyone else remember having fries with malt vinegar at Long John Silver's?)
- Barbecue Sauce - our current fave is a sweet BBQ sauce
- Wahlburgers Wahl Sauce (If you haven't had this, it is delicious! The flavors are a combination of ketchup, mayonnaise, sriracha, sautéed onions and parsley.)
- Ranch dressing
The Secret to Converting Oven Recipes to Easy
Air Fryer Recipes.
Check the label for Oven Directions. Whatever the oven temperature is, decrease it by 25 degrees. If the recommended temperature is 425 degrees, reduce that to 400 degrees. Now, for how much time to cook the food in question. Simply take the recommended time and decrease it by 20%. If the total time is 20 minutes, the new time will be 16 minutes. I like to divide that time in half and flip whatever I am making halfway through the total
Air Fryer Recipes You May Like:
Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
Moist and Tender
How to Make The BEST Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- 1 bag Frozen Steak Fries *can use seasoned fries, potato wedges, etc.
- Cooking Spray to coat the air fryer tray
- This step is optional but I like to do it. Spray or brush a little oil onto the air fryer tray. You can use a purchased cooking spray, an oil sprayer filled with olive oil or your favorite cooking oil, or you can brush some oil onto the tray with a cooking brush.
- After prepping the tray with oil (optional) place the French fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket. I was limited in my choice regarding different types – choices – of frozen fries and the ones I used were already seasoned but if they were plain, at this point I would have sprinkled some garlic powder and parmesan cheese on top of the fries before starting the cooking process for some added flavor but you can absolutely choose to leave the potatoes as they are.
- Put the basket into the air fryer. Air Fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Next, remove basket, flip fries, and cook for another 8 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove the fresh air fryer fries from the basket using tongs or a tool of your choice and serve! Enjoy crispy fries with no extra oil and no guilt!
- Serve with ketchup or any of your favorite fry sauces.
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.