How To Cook The Best Juicy and Tender Air Fryer Pork Chops
The "secret" for how to cook juicy tender pork chops is easy, like...really easy! Honest.
This basic recipe is great for
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
Dinner in Less than 30 Minutes
You only need a few basic ingredients other than the pork chops and you probably already have the other ingredients on hand in your pantry or refrigerator.
I bought these pork chops at Aldi and I was really pleased with the quality.
These would be a great complementary side dish option to have with your
Air Fryer Pork Chops - Juicy and Tender
- Basting Brush
- 4 pork chops boneless
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika Smoky or Regular
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Mix together parmesan cheese and spices. Put aside.
- Remove pork chops from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. This is important!
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with olive oil. You can either do this by dipping in the oil, rubbing it on with your hands, or using a silicone basting brush.
- Next, coat both sides of the pork chops with the parmesan and spice mxture.
- Place pork chops in basket of air fryer and cook at 375° for 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes until done.
- Check the internal temperature of each pork chop to be sure it is cooked to 145° cooking longer if necessary in 2 minute intervals.
- Allow pork chops to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
If you make these I would love to hear your thoughts!
I have the flip air fryer, direction do not specify air fry or air bake??
Hi Ro. I'm not familiar with the flip air fryer but going by what I know regarding other air fryers, I would choose the 'air fry' setting. I hope that helps.
Absolutely amazing, my husband love how tender the pork chops are.
Tonight I’m going to try it with chicken instead.
I am so glad you enjoyed the recipe, Shanyn! Thank you for letting me know.