How to Make a Simple Candy Corn Bark with Just 3 Ingredients
No-Stress Candy Corn Bark
A few years ago the family and I were going to a Halloween party and I wanted to make something to take.
I wanted to make something simple and quick because I had been working a lot of hours and knew that anything that took too much time or had too many ingredients would cause me to stress out and I also knew I didn’t want to buy something ready-made from the store.
Since I was in a pinch time-wise, I looked in my pantry, grabbed what I had and made this 3-ingredient candy corn bark.
It takes less than 5 minutes to make and even though it’s not an over the top looker it did the job and tasted great.
It’s sweet, salty, and smooth and budget-friendly.
Milk Chocolate Candy Corn Bark
12-ounce bag of milk chocolate chips – you can use dark chocolate, cacao, anything that you prefer including white chocolate
1 cup miniature pretzels
1/2 cup candy corn
~ you can also add marshmallows, coconut, raisins, etc. ~
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang so that the finished product can be removed easily.
2. Spread melted chocolate in the pan and sprinkle with the pretzels and the candy corn.
3. Cover pan and chill until firm.
4. Remove and break into pieces.
- 12-ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment
paper leaving an overhang so that the finished product can be removed easily.
- Melt chocolate following directions on package.
- Spread melted chocolate in the pan and sprinkle with the pretzels and the candy corn.
- Cover pan and chill until firm.
- Once firm, remove from pan and break into pieces.
- You can customize this recipe by choosing your preferred chocolate such as dark chocolate, white chocolate, or cacao chocolate.
- Add marshmallows, coconut, raisins, edible candy googly eyes - anything you have on hand or like!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 45mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g