Wondering what to do with all those Thanksgiving Leftovers? The turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and gravy. This Thanksgiving Leftovers
You'll want to save this for Pinterest so you have it when you need it. 🙂
It's the day after Thanksgiving and you're looking at all your leftovers and thinking, "what should I make?" You don't necessarily just want to reheat it all, though that is a good option, I've done it often, but, this takes a very minimal amount of effort and it tastes absolutely delicious!
I made it for my family the other day, a trial run if you will, and they loved it! I had two days' worth of dinners from one day of
How To Make a Thanksgiving Leftovers
Approximately 1 pound of boneless turkey breast cubed or sliced - either is fine
2 cups turkey gravy - if you don't have enough leftover gravy, gravy from a jar is fine
2 cups mashed potatoes - you could also use sweet potatoes for a more unique flavor
½ cup cranberry sauce - I used a half a can of jellied cranberry sauce
2 cups stuffing - a box of stuffing will work just fine prepared per the instructions on the box
Cream or egg wash (1 egg lightly beaten)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the turkey to the bottom of the
Pour 1 cup of gravy over the top of the turkey.
Cover with mashed potatoes smoothing out for a nice base.
Top with a layer of cranberry sauce.
Spoon stuffing over the top of the cranberry sauce.
Pour remaining gravy over the cranberry sauce.
Cover with top crust and try to flute the edges better than I do! 😉
Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie
- 2 unbaked pastry pie crusts you can find these in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast cubed or sliced
- 2 cups turkey gravy gravy from a jar is fine
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups stuffing
- 1 egg 1 egg lightly beaten for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line pie plate with 1 of the unbaked crusts. I like to allow my crusts to sit at room temperature for about 15 to 20 minutes so they are easier to work with.
- Add the turkey to the bottom of the pie evening out as necessary.
- Pour 1 cup of gravy over the top of the turkey.
- Cover with mashed potatoes smoothing out for a nice base.
- Top with a layer of cranberry sauce.
- Spoon stuffing over the top of the cranberry sauce.
- Pour remaining gravy over the cranberry sauce.
- Cover with top crust and try to flute the edges better than I do! 😉
- Vent pie crust and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 45 minutes.