This Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing is so easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious!
How To Make a Turkey Breast and Stuffing in a Crockpot
Whether you call it a slow cooker or a crockpot this Turkey breast and Stuffing recipe is sure to please and will help to make your holidays a little less stressful.
Just prep, set the timer, and forget it.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Stuffing
I've made lots of recipes in the Slow Cooker (or do you call it a crockpot? I always wonder!) but this is the first time I've ever made a Turkey Breast and Stuffing in one and boy was I happily surprised.
The result was a moist and delicious turkey that I didn't have to tend to all day - just set it and forget it.
This turkey breast specifically said "Slow Cooker Friendly" so it was exactly what I was looking for!
I also like that it had no hormones or steroids added - I don't think I ever noticed this before on a turkey label but that's probably because I rarely make a turkey but with this easy recipe, now I will...that makes my family happy!
Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing
- 1 3 pound turkey breast frozen skin-on
- 1 8 ounce package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup dried dates chopped
- ½ cup dried apricots chopped
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- Salt and pepper if desired approximately ¼ teaspoon of each
- 1 package turkey gravy mix
- Thaw turkey breast in refrigerator and prepare according to directions on package.
- Place stuffing mix in lightly greased slow cooker.1 8 ounce package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Add chopped celery, onion, dates, and apricots to slow cooker.½ cup celery, ½ cup onion, ½ cup dried dates, ½ cup dried apricots
- Combine broth and melted butter.3 tablespoons butter, ¾ cup chicken broth
- Pour over stuffing and stir gently.
- Rinse and pat dry turkey and dab dry with paper towels. Place turkey, breast side up, over dressing.1 3 pound turkey breast
- Rub softened butter over turkey breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper.2 tablespoons butter, Salt and pepper if desired
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 5 hours until meat thermometer inserted into breast registers 165 degrees.
- Remove turkey breast from slow cooker and cover with aluminum foil while you prepare the gravy mix.1 package turkey gravy mix
- Carve turkey and serve with stuffing and gravy.
As with any of my recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
You can see all of my other Thanksgiving Recipes and Ideas HERE.