Easy Appetizer and Snack Recipes
A round-up of our favorite appetizer recipes that makes it easy to find the perfect hot, cold, or easy party pleaser. Impress your family and guests with these delicious dippers, finger foods, and hot bites that are a treat for your mouth.
- Delicious Homemade Ranch-Flavored Monkey Bread (not your usual sweet monkey bread)
- Caramelized Onion and Sweet Red Pepper Cheesy Bread
- Open-Faced Philly Cheese Steaks - perfect for a crowd!
- Homemade Corn Dogs - these are so easy to make and are better than the ones you get at a fair
- Make Ahead HUGE Chicken Breast and Veggie Hoagie
- Cream Cheese and Mushroom Crescent Roll Appetizers
- Red Hot Chicken Wings
- Fresh Rosemary and Grape Focaccia - fresh bread with delicious fresh herbs
- Fresh Pear and Swiss Cheese Pizza
- Store Bought Pizza Made to Look Like a Football - easy and cute!
- Baked Chicken Salad Bundles
Spreads and Dippers
- Easy to Make Sweet and Creamy Pineapple Cheese Ball (1970's inspired)
- Darn Good Slow Cooker Cheese Dip
- Hot and Creamy Reuben Dip Made in the Slow Cooker (but can easily be adapted to bake in the oven)
- Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip (another 1970's flashback)
- 4-Ingredient Artichoke Dip (super easy and delicious)
- Cheese Ring with Strawberry Preserves
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Easy-to-Make 7 Layer Bean Dip